ECE MENSWEAR has been intentionally quiet as we wait to see what happens next with the COVID-19 pandemic. As small businesses everywhere struggle to serve their communities well, we are sure you can imagine how overwhelming the past few weeks have been. Circumstances seem to change almost daily and although it sometimes feels out of control, we trust in a God that is fully in control.
Here are some of the ways we are adjusting our business practices to ensure the health and safety of our people and customers during these unprecedented times:
- Our staff is using masks, gloves, and appropriate PPE when delivering merchandise and handling personal appointments.
- We are encouraging our staff to work from home as much as they can. But as a small business with only four employees, we are thankful we can continue to work in the office while still following our state guidelines for gathering and social distancing.
- We are routinely sanitizing the office after each customer’s visit and engaging in regular deep cleanings.
- We are planning exclusive online specials to be announced on our social media pages soon so make sure you are following us on Facebook and Instagram.
- We are working with our wedding clients to ensure that their menswear attire is managed effectively as they need to reschedule event dates.
From the beginning of ECE MENSWEAR, our business model has strategically implemented personal and individual appointments in our store or in your home or office. We are proud that this level of service actively supports our community in this time. Please let us know how we can assist you in your need for quality menswear with exceptional customer service.
We serve many that are on the front lines working as essential workers. We want to thank you specifically for serving your community during this time.
We see this time as an opportunity to be thankful…
- We are thankful for a loving God that knows our pain and shares in our joy.
- We are thankful for healthcare and essential workers that keep us safe.
- We are thankful for our Nation that is working hard to battle this virus.
- We are thankful for all our suppliers that we partner with to provide quality clothing to so many.
- We are thankful for the people we serve; you are not just customers – you are friends.
So, friends… stay safe and healthy during all this and remember, we’re here for you.